Peshawari Chappal / Charsadda Chappal / Peshawari zalmi is a traditional footwear of Pakistan, worn especially by Pashtuns / Pukhtoons in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region. The shoe takes its name from the city of Peshawar, where it originates from. While chappal is the word for flip-flops, or sandals in Urdu. People in Peshawar — the locals — call the Peshawari / Charsadda Chappal Tsaple. Peshawari Chappal is worn by men casually or formally, usually with the Shalwar Kameez dress. Because of its comfort, it is used in place of sandal or slipper in Pakistan.
These Chappals are manufactured under handmade setup in quality leather and at very reasonable price. Hand stitched Genuine Leather, with fine thread with due care, rest assured you are getting the best quality for a great price, High Quality Stylish Traditional Leather Sandals, Peshawari Chappal are made from leather. The sole is made of Tyre rubber with leather on the upper side of the sole. The Foot surface is highly comfortable hand the upper is 100% Pure Leather. we are famous for Latest Design in the market.
Handmade Peshawarai Chappal for Men Size Chart: 40(7), 41(8), 42(9), 43(10), 44(11), 45(12),
- Made in Peshawar, Pakistan
- 100% Handmade (Hand Stitched)
- Upper Material: 100% High Quality Genuine Leather
- Lining Material: Pure Leather
- Comfort padding inside leather lining
- Sole: NBR (Tyre Sole)
- Folded and skewed upper to replace stitching
- Insole: Soft & Comfortable and Durable
- Adjustable Fitting strip
- Handmade with centuries old methods of Craftsmanship
- Available Color, Black, Brown, Dark Brown, Navy Blue
Due to lighting effects, monitor’s brightness / contrast settings etc., there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item
7 Days Money Back Guarantee, Free Cash on Delivery across Pakistan